02feb6:00 pm9:00 pmGENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Credits: 2 Meals: Dinner (served at 6pm) Course Title: Improved Patient Care Through Lawsuit Prevention and Protection Presenter: G. Kent Mangelson, CFP, Author, Senior Advisor Course Time: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST Course Description: Learn
Meals: Dinner (served at 6pm)
Course Title: Improved Patient Care Through Lawsuit Prevention and Protection
Presenter: G. Kent Mangelson, CFP, Author, Senior Advisor
Course Time: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
Learn the strategies and tools the nation’s top law firms use to save their clients millions of dollars each year. This lecture provides solutions to three major problems: lawsuits, taxes, and probate. From this lecture you will learn:
- How to make yourself unattractive to a plaintiff attorney so they will not pursue a lawsuit against you.
- Five tax reduction strategies often missed by professionals and their advisors.
- Tools you can use to pass assets to your heirs tax free.
- Structure business for lawsuit protection and prevention
- Reduce liability insurance costs.
- Minimize taxes.
- Create successful estate and business succession plan.
G. Kent Mangelson, CFP, Author, Senior Advisor
- Author of several books including: Protect Your Assets, The Asset Protection Bible, America’s Greatest Tax Secrets Revealed, and Estate Planning Made Easy.
- Has presented at hundreds of conventions, conferences, and seminars across the country with excellent reviews.
- Over three decades of experience as a senior advisor with clients in all fifty states.
- His career has been credited with saving clients over one hundred million dollars.
- Is one of the nation’s top speakers and has shared the stage with U.S. Presidents Reagan, Ford, Clinton, and Bush as well as Zig Ziglar, Margaret Thatcher, Colin Powell, and Donald Trump.
Course Title: Changes to the New York Medicaid Management Information System
Presenter: Nakia Carey
Course Time: 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
The objective of this presentation is to give a preview of the terminology, features and basic system functionality that has been introduced to the New York Medicaid System in 2016. Xerox State Healthcare, has recently become the new fiscal agent for the NYS Department of Health. With this change comes the implementation of a new Medicaid management system called NYMMIS (New York Medicaid Management Information System).
Nakia Carey has been in the healthcare field for the past 6 years with his current role as a Provider Relations Representative with Xerox State Healthcare. He has recently relocated back to Queens after 20 years which is now his assigned territory.
QCDS Members: $0
Non-QCDS Members: By invitation only
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
86-90 188th Street, Jamaica NY